Fri, Sep 20, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Anyone have any Archery Poses ?

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 12:27 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 1:48 PM

I need V3 archery poses for hands and the arms. I did a search and couldn't find any. Thanks Tricia

Don ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 1:53 PM

How many poses are you looking for? Just a shooting pose? Which bow are you using as a prop?

JVRenderer ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 2:26 PM

I use Schlabber's Vicky poses on V3 as a base. I just tweak them to my desired positions. See: http://www.schlabber.org/poses/pdaz.html

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

GabrielK ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 2:33 PM

If you have a subscription to PoserStyle, I think there are some Archery poses there. IIRC it's for Vicky 2 but it should work OK with some tweaking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.