Thu, Sep 19, 9:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: cinema 4d question

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2003 at 9:31 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 9:45 PM

hello all, i am very interested in purchasing the academic version of cinema 4d, but had a few questions. i am a student, that is not a problem, what form of proof do i need to submit and do i submit it before or after the order is placed? what limitations are place on the academic version? compared to the commercial version, i do realize that it cannot be used commercially. finally, is it a physical shipment or a download (i know that is a stupid question, never hurts to ask though). thank you in advance for you time and assistance! eric b.

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2003 at 10:47 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=20245

The academic version has all the features and functionality as the commercial version.......like you said it just can't be used for commercial work. Yes, it's physically shipped because it has manuals for each add-on. Our price is lower than the suggested retail to help cover the cost of shipping. The link provided is for the PC version.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.