Mon, Oct 21, 11:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: BE Creatives Magic Pak 1

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 9:55 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:32 AM

Attached Link: RuntimeDNA Free RDNA

file_84834.jpg

It's out. A magical effects package originally inspired by the Blacker Magic outfit but great for other wizardly stuff, too. And it's free. :) But where? Why RDNA, oddly enough, in the Free RDNA section. It includes 52 transmaps that can also be used with the DAZ Magical effects (and vice versa), only a few MAT files (bear with me, folks, I'm still figuring that one out, lol), but a great little lantern, two spear-staffs, and a buncha nifty little effects props. pak two is in development. BE Creatives is BCEmcke & ynsaen. My biggest praise goes to my partner for putting up with my wierd ideas. ;-) hope you all enjoy!

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 10:01 AM

Free? Oh, that's amazing. Thank yo so much!

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 10:08 AM

We gotta give something back to all you wonderful folks! I've lurked since mid '99 --- that's a hell of a lot of freebies... So this is it. It's huge file -- I'm no wizard at making morphs smaller inside of cr2 and pp2 files, but I did my best. And the only reason any of it exists is because of the great minds here, RDNA, and PoserPros. Learned what tiny bit I was able to absorb from them.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 10:16 AM

Elle, you rock with this. It's great! and thank you so much for such an awesome freebie set :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

shogakusha ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 11:46 AM

A neat little pack! Thanks muchly!

tonymouse ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 11:57 AM

Yes thank you you are very generous

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 2:10 PM

This is fantastic, thank you. 8)

juleyanne ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 6:41 PM

Awesome! Thank you kindly! :)

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 21 November 2003 at 4:03 AM

Thank you - I am always thrilled with Magic stuff - and free is even more exciting.

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 24 November 2003 at 8:09 AM

Everytime I download it the zip is corrupted. help it looks great and I would really like to use it. thanks for any assistance ynsaen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.