Fri, Sep 20, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Help Help Im Stuck again Need realy nice person to help me

Balthaz@r ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 8:01 AM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 1:48 AM

hello again forum,Im working on a new project and i have come a croper, i want to export a 30 frame animation to 3ds format from poser to import into swift 3d. to convert the whole thing to vector graphics, but poser is being a git. it wont let me export to the 3ds format. it keeps on crashing,this is bring loads of problems for me because i cant, use anty other format for swift3d, and i dont have 3ds to do the animation it, so i was wondering if someone would do me a realy big faviour by email...if i sent them the poser file could thay save the 30 frames to 3ds for me and email them to me... I know this is a big faviour to ask of strangers but im sitting here ripping my hair out, cos i want to finish this mission and i cant...anyway thanks for reading this and any help would be recived would be bloody excelent....thanks steve :)

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 9:07 AM

Hi Steve, Have you applied the latest patch? from memory its 4.03 . This is avaiable from http://www.curiouslabs.com I know there were issues with exporting files on earlier versions. PhilC www.philc.net

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.