Sat, Sep 21, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Question about the magazine

mksjuliana ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 4:04 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 5:42 PM

Where can I find more information on the Renderosity magazine for sale in the Marketplace? I am interested but would like to know if the mag comes on cd, hard copy, etc. Is this something that is published on the stands??? That would be nice! Thanks, and might I add that I am very impressed with this whole operation, no complaints at all. Everyone is very helpful and gets questions answered/things done very quickly. Happy rendering!

JeniferC ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:15 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?cat=BOK

The mag is physical copies that you can purchase through us online (link provided). We did have them in Barnes n' Noble, Borders and a couple smaller newstands, but we were unhappy with their distributor and are looking for a new (hopefully better) distributor. Issue 8 comes out in a couple of weeks. So if you purchase the 8 pack, it will be sent as soon as issue 8 arrives. I'm glad you like it here, and hope you'll let us know if there is ever anything we do to assist you. Thanks, Jenifer Keeling Renderosit Admin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.