Mon, Sep 9, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I have a problem - please help

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 8:01 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 5:05 AM

hello, I just come in to buy some itms of the store. My problem now is, I dont have a credit card but a friend of mine will buy me this items with his card. We do that all the time when I want to buy something from ZygoteStore and it works very well. Now my question is, does that works here too? I dont want to send a money cheque form germany. It takes too long (about 2 weeks) untill the money is free in US (and the tax is much to high). I need some items for some Projects now. In the store terms (sp?) I have read, that the buyers name will be send to the creator of the item. Now when my friend buys some stuff for me (which he cant use, because he dont have Poser and never will have it)and I use the item I dont own it. So is it possible to send the creator my name and my friend only buys me what I want to have with his card? I want that the creator gets my name to legitimate that what I have bought (maybe better said register it). I hope you can help me with my problem Regards Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 6:01 PM

Chris, The only name the creator sees is the Renderosity member name of the person who places the order, so that shouldn't be a problem. Diane

Chris ( ) posted Thu, 17 August 2000 at 11:57 PM

Thank you Diane. So you have a new customer now. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 1:40 AM

Glad to be of service. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.