Thu, Sep 19, 8:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: So, you wanna be a Poser Merchant

BlueBeard ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 2:28 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:14 AM

Attached Link: http://www.leolaughlin.com/poser

Then I have the link for you! It details several things you need to know and several links on other resources that you will need to get started. Note: while these are only suggestions, it is a good idea to listen to thing that others are looking when they buy! This page will stay up for quite a while, so I suggest you bookmark it.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 2:32 PM

What a good idea. That's a great resource. Thank you! Not that I'm planning on going into merchandising but I've seen the question asked enough times.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 2:37 PM

Thanks info is good for freestuff providers too to stick with standards. Lots of stuff I had not thought of or just didn't know. Thanks again.

iamonk ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 4:05 PM

I could easily live with those guidelines. Sticking with these standards when distributing freestuff is also a good idea. Too many times I have worked hard creating a specific face or body shape only to have it all go POOF when I apply a pose I picked up for free. Don't get me wrong I am very thankful for the freebies, but when it comes to purchasing one of their items, I can't help but wonder what I'll get when I click that button. So I buy something else.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 4:34 PM

This is great, good work and I am sure many are thankful...you did a good thing here. Sharen

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 6:01 PM

well now i have some guideline to focus on and to try to reach/comply to... when i am still making my freebies !

numanoid ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 6:36 PM

A small suggestion. You have disabled right click, and if you try to print the page in portrait format it cuts off the right hand side. Either move the text to the left hand side of the page, or enable the right click. I could print it in landscape, but would prefer it in portrait. It would be nice to stick this above my computer when working to be able to reference it easier.

BlueBeard ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 7:14 PM

Sorry, I have a PDF version on my artist page here at Renderosity. I will add a direct link so you can download it!

numanoid ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 7:37 PM

Got it. Thanks. Very good. Hope everyone follows it, and then my life will be complete and I will live forever in Poser heaven.

richardson ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 10:40 PM

Brilliant! Buyer bliss is near.

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 8:30 AM

Thank you so much!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.