Mon, Sep 9, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Looking for UNIFORMS

madkat ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:54 AM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Does anyone know any places to find a police/CHP uniform or army fatigues? Interested in checking out Freebies and Costies alike. Thanks!

PandaPride ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:02 AM

I believe that Daz has police uniforms for Mike.---Essie

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:07 AM

DAZ has a police accessories package that goes with ClothingPak1 for Mike1. I am also looking for Policeman stuff, and this is all I have located so far. Police stuff seems rather scarce. I would pay for a good uniform/gear and police car. A state trooper would be optimum.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:12 AM

Poserworld had some police outfits for M1/2.

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:18 AM

Thanks, I will check it out!

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:21 AM

Attached Link: http://http://www.poserworld.com/steve/policemike.jpg

Thanks RHaseltine and heres a pic of it...... We have some special forces fatigues as well as authentic army, like 101st, could be used as police i guess...Allen gas the same model car as the police use so thats on the way..Steve

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/steve/policemike.jpg

Duf link sorry....Steve

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:49 AM

Thanks, Steve. That would meet my needs. Even better if it worked with M3. I was looking at Poserworld and saw a 2-week subscription offer, but when I clicked the link the resulting page had no mention of it. I will go for that if I could find the link and if you take PayPal accounts.

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:44 AM

Free stuff here has "Swat uniforms" for Vickie...they actually look more like something out of 'Dune', but they are free Scarab

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 12:16 PM

Can't see it Connatic, theres a month one i#ll IM you the link, don't wanna get the thread locked for Com posting ;o).......I don't sort this side of things BTW just incase your wondering how i don't know what subs we have ;o)....Steve

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 2:17 PM

Check out bbay, also. Greg Crowfoot has police uniforms for Michael 1-2 and Victoria 1-2, in addition to a K9 unit, police motorcycle, and riot gear.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 3:27 AM

I believe Sams3D has a Sherif's car.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.