Mon, Sep 9, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: oohh no more nudity !

OReillyTX ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 1:40 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

Calling all "noodie" police, there is a 911 in the poser free stuff!! LMAO, I am sure someone is going to get bent out of shape on RG studios thumbs for the free items. I guess we need tag sets for free stuff.

DarkElegance ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 2:25 PM

~giggles~ I was wondering why the figure was checking the mail nude....~giggles more~

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

JoeyAristophanes ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 2:59 PM

And maybe the naked artist just wanted to make the naked model feel more comfortable. :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 4:21 PM

I just don't get the point. Why put all the nude peeps on thumbnails for something like mailboxes and picture frames? I guess it's a sort of protest/provocation and as such I find it about as amusing as when a 4 year old runs around screaming d*ck and a$$ But perhaps I'm just tired? Maybe I'll be ROFL tomorrow? :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 5:37 PM

duck? What's so funny about that...? 8)

DarkElegance ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 6:19 PM

LOL omg LOL~omg I am gonna pop a stictch

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

mondoxjake ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 9:43 PM

These were posted over at 3d Commune quite awhile back and he had censor blocks on them...I thought they were posted here the same way 2 or 3 months ago with censor marks. I am going to point it out to him as I have his email...I am sure it was a mistake and he didn't do it for shock value.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.