Fri, Sep 20, 4:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: WINDOWS ME?

JIMM ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 7:21 PM ยท edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 9:07 AM

HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY OF THE METACREATIONS PROGRAMS SUCH AS POSER /BRYCE/ RAY DREAM 5.5/PAINTER/AND CARRARA ON THE NEW WINDOWS ME OPERATING SYSTEM. AS MOST PC MANUFACTURERS ARE NOW SHIPPING IT I WAS CURIOUS HOW THEY PERFORMED. ALSO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PC-FORMAT, A BRITISH MAGAZINE HAS A FULLY WORKING COPY OF PAINTER 5.5 WEB EDITION ON ITS FREE CD.

ashburnem ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 8:46 PM

Bryce 3D, Poser 4 and 3DS Max work. I don't know about the rest, I don't have them.

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 10:23 PM

Ok, too much time on the web. When I read that I actually heard him shouting.

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 3:36 AM

Owwww, please don't shout :D As far as I know, Bryce (both 3 and 4), Poser 4, MAX 3D, Photoshop 5, and Carrara all work on Windows Millenium. Unless the other s/ware makes strange, Win9X specific calls, they should also work Paul

JIMM ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 5:47 PM

THANKS FOR RESPONDING, I ACTUALLY PLAYED AROUND WITH THE WINDOWS-ME BETA TODAY AND FROM A QUICK VISUAL CHECK IT SEEMS LITTLE HAS CHANGED FROM 98. I HAVE INVESTED A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY IN METACREATIONS PRODUCTS, AND SINCE MY NEW COMPUTER WILL ARRIVE WITH "ME" AS THE OS I WANTED SOME OPINIONS ON IT. BY THE WAY DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD BOOK ON PAINTER 5.5.

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 8:53 PM

Do you have a shift key? If you do, please use it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.