Tue, Oct 1, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Poser used

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:14 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:47 AM

file_89137.jpg

The british newspaper "The sun" has a comic strip called The premier it is made using poser.

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 1:33 PM

Ah nice to see. That's pretty much what I want to do with my story "Stone". Would you happen to now who made this? Cheers, Axe.

Veritas777 ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:43 PM

I think that 2004 will really see a big use of Poser based TOONS, both in 3D looks and 2D looks. I think DAZ Studio will have new 3rd Party TOON rendering features that will probably make it the almost PERFECT Cartooning software at a relatively "low" price- the price mainly being whatever the special TOONing Plug-Ins will cost. I know that extensive 3rd Party Plug-Ins for doing stuff like this are already in HOT development for DAZ Studio, but we won't see them until early 2004- (heh- only WEEKS away, actually).

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:17 PM

They don`t say who rendered it or even who wrote it. It must just be someone who works for the paper who did it.

raven ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 3:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.striker3d.net/

The Premier is a very poor rip-off of the comic strip that used to be in The Sun before it, called Striker, which is now a very successful comic of it's own. There is also a football (or soccer for those across the pond!) strip utilizing Poser5 in either the Daily Star or the Daily Mirror too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.