Sun, Sep 22, 2:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Lights stay ON! Lights -- STAY -- ON! ARRGH!!

tedbragg ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 10:49 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:05 AM

Whenever I use a recorded lightset, and then switch to another light set, the previous lights STAY PUT, they don't disappear. Why is this? I was using a global light kit, and wanted to switch out to a simpler lightset. Click on the lightset, and it simply added those extra lights to the global set. That ain't supposed to happen. How do I reset lights, anyway? I don't have ProPack, so Python scripts aren't an option. I'm on P4.0.3 in OS 9.2

JVRenderer ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 12:39 PM

There are some utilities in the freestuff area that might help you. Look for ockham I believe he's written a python script that allows you to delete all lights, however, I am not sure if he has one that works on a MAC. JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

maclean ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 2:40 PM

Python doesn't work in poser 4, so ockham's scripts won't help you. Unfortunately, this is something poser just does. It won't delete the previous lights and it's a PITA. Users have been screaming for a 'delete all lights' function for years. mac

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.