Sat, Sep 21, 12:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: V3 / Tailor Issues

Blarghd ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 6:16 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ok,.. V3's numerous dials are driving me nuts,... so my problem is,.. this,.. I have my character I want to use base v3,.. + the morphs for the character I bought,.. saved as its own cr2 load it into tailor,.. then add the holster,.. problem is I cant find the v3 Dial/Morph that applys to the thighs,.. or specifically the left thigh any help would be appreciated Blarghd

whoopdat ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 6:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1534609

Try this thread. Post 8 would be a good one to look at on it. If you don't want FBMs, just select individual morphs instead. There's other Tailor threads around as well but that's the only one I know of off hand. Hope it helps.

caulbox ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 6:49 PM

I've had no problems seeing V3 Dial morphs in the thighs when using the Tailor with the Lord Nakagawa Mannikin. You may be fitting a figure (like the dresscoat Itallia) which actually only has a hip and no thigh groupings, but overlaps with the V3 Mannikin thigh groups in Tailor?

Blarghd ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 6:54 PM

no it wasnt a figure that didnt have the appropriate parts,.. It was V3 with the Shirley Morphs injected then loaded into Tailor then loaded the holster,.. BVH's SWAT pack,.. and it's way to large and no way to adjust,.. it maybe you didnt have problem finding it,.. but I did,.. so telling me the name for those morphs,.. and someone else mentioned,..I only saw the FBM's and not the individual morph anyways Blarghd

Jaager ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 11:34 PM

Being a character injection and the morphs probably coming in set to 1.0, there would be no reason for the morphs to have been FBM. There usually is no master dial for characters injected like this, since the character is the point. You would need to select the actual morphs. Open the pose file for Shirley in a text editor and you may find that the channel name is actually PBMCC_01 or _02 or _30. If you know the name, you should find it. If The Tailor displays the dial names and not the channel names, you don't need to do this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.