Tue, Oct 22, 4:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Having a problem with MAT Pose Edit...

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 2:41 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

Im having trouble with paths. I like to keep all my files in the same folder so i usually just put /texture.jpg in each box but theres a problem now ive got the new version. It keeps trying to find the full path and the toggling feature doesnt seem to work both ways. What can I do? Ive tried editing the MATs in wordpad but it still doesnt work. Since I cant just use a simple "/texture.jpg" what should I put? Even using the :Runtime: directory structure wont work. What shall I dooo?

ronstuff ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 2:50 PM

Have you set your paths in the preferences Panel? As far as I know MPE3 assumes the default and standard folder structure when you initially set your Poser install folder, but AFTER that you can edit each path individually.

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 3:10 PM

Thanks lol, im such a moron ^.^ .

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.