Wed, Sep 18, 11:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: What Body and Head Morphs won't transfer from V3 to Steph3?

droyd ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 11:11 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:33 AM

Hi Folks, I just downloaded the Steph 3 Base and before I decide to buy the Head and Body Morphs I did a very short experiment to see if some of the V3 body injection morphs will transfer over and it looks like they may. Has anybody tried injecting all the V3 head and body morphs on Steph? If they all will work what's the point in spending money to buy Steph's? Inquiring minds want to know...

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 11:22 AM

I tried to inject them, and they did not...also tried M3...no... however, I injected a character (Jokasta) and they went in and morphed..weird...

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

iamonk ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 12:20 PM

I just tried the hdFeline, didn't work. I changed the channel name to one that S3 DOES have, created a new Inj pose and Unhide pose, and it seems to work OK. I am curious to see how different the new morphs are.

sekhet ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 12:32 PM

I used some of the feature inj. poses and a couple of the breast morphs, they worked, some of them did`nt load, some of them are a bit touchy, just try different ones and see, I had the asian haed morph, heart shape for the haed one of the cheek in ones, breast shape 5, and one of the breast lift/raise ones work. Maybe we could start a list of which ones we find that work

iamonk ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 12:46 PM

I'm finding a few "work", but due to the different mesh shape, some look odd. Not too many like a setting of 1.000. The Jessica morph just about cuts S3 in half. I think I'll pick the morphs up anyway.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 1:23 PM

file_90253.gif

I injected a full V3, then used Morph Manager. Head seems to work but as iamonk said, some of the bodies, not really. I'm thinking I'll pick up the body morph first and see what happens. French,Polyn,Big eyes, some lip, mouth and teeth for this quick render.

pisaacs ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 4:01 PM

I've tried, briefly, the mats and morphs of the Bryne, Tawnie & Montana Skie characters for V3 and what I tried worked fine. Mats too seemed to transfer over real well.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 6:14 PM

You could copy the channels you like to have from the V3 Cr2 to the Steph Cr2 and use V3 injection morphs then. Did that with some Freak HeadMTs that I wanted to have on M3 and that worked fine. Should work with V3 and Steph as well.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

PheonixRising ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 8:48 PM

Specifically the eyes are the problem. Victoria morphs that change the eyelids are not nicely compatible. Lower face and lips seem fine.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:12 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=1296

Thorne posted a tutorial on how to transfer morphs from v3 to S3

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:15 AM

that link doesn't seem to work

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:19 AM

ummmm well it works but.. just go to the Tech support forum. We stickied it.. should be 3rd or fourth thread down.. blush

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:29 AM

This is the 3rd time I've been given this information on this thread at DAZ, but I surely can't find it.... is it within another thread or something????

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:33 AM

nope

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:34 AM

The thread's title is : Morph Injection for Stephanie Petite- A Tutorial posted by Thorne. It's in the online technical support forum down two announcements down 1 sticky it's the second sticky. I swear the link works if you are logged in to the forums.

Stormrage ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:36 AM

My fault lol sorry it's fixed now.. Sorry about that the link should work Really blushing now

droyd ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 1:29 AM

Since I posed the question I did have some time to try out a few morph transfers. Like most have said some work and some don't. I consider any that do an extra bonus. With the $10 coupon that was just given by Daz I got all the morphs for next to nothing with my pc discount. Steph seems like a solid figure and it's great to get another character to play with. Her files seem to be alot less bulky than V3. The morphs injected very quickly in comparison. Let's hope she has a great future ahead of her with lots of add-ons coming in the weeks and months ahead. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year's!

Migal ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 5:21 AM

Thanks to the consistency of DAZ's empty channel naming, it appears our V3 custom morphs will inject into SP. My V3 freebies did so without a hitch, although her slight frame requires the FBM to be set at .5 or .6 instead of 1. She's just a little thing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.