Wed, Sep 18, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Items not showing up in render :(

Towal ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 1:54 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:13 AM

file_90737.jpg

I'm sure this is something simple I am doing wrong, but I have messed with it and can't figure it out so hopefully someone can help me out here.

here is a render I am currently working on. In the wireframe version you can see that there are a bunch of flowers around the sundial, however when I render it only a few of the flowers show in the render. I don't believe the flowers are behind the background. I have looked at it with a number of camera angles and they seem to be in front of the background, but I can't figure out what else would case them to disappear on render :(

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

biggert ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 2:07 PM

hmmm...dont know how to solve your problem but you did solve mine!! that bent ground plane sure solves my composition problem with shadows!! :::::goes to model a ground plane::: =)

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 2:16 PM

I can see them- they are not to bright and washed out in the background- have you rendered it bigger at like 1024 and looked? You can adjust the base color on the blue to make it a touch brighter.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 4:46 PM

I've sometimes had props not show up in a render. Can not explain why, but I solved it by just exporting them as an OBJ then re-importing.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Towal ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 5:48 PM

I ended up deleting the "missing" ones and adding them again and then placing them using a different camera angle vs the main one and they decided to grace me with their presence.

Don ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 7:22 PM

I have dealt with this prob before. Usually it is a memory thing caused by an abundance of textures on other props and figures. 1. Save your work and Quit Poser before rendering. That will delete unused textures from the memory. Re-open your image and try rendering again. 2. Or, as stated above, delete the props and re-import them. Try rendering again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.