Sun, Sep 22, 1:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Looking for....

twoblade ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 5:43 PM

I hope someone can help me. I am looking for a Mike and Vic alteration and the closest I find is for P4. The alteration I am looking for is Horse type legs, similar to Lemurteks Krysta and Jericho. If someone can direct me to some that are fee or low low low price, please let me know. Thank you Twoblade. (Not related to Twoswords.)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 8:41 PM

Twoblade, That is going to be tricky. Natalia3 has hooves, but not the backwards knees. The hooves are perhaps the easiest part, since they could be faked with props, but the shaping of the whole leg and getting bend zones to work in reverse is trickier. Philc has done trogs and cats but nothing hooved, AFAIK. Traveler had a Creature Pack package at DAZ which had faun legs for Mike and Vicki which would make the best starting point, but I don't think it is available anymore. I've got a centaur morph in the files, but that is a few too many legs for your purposes. Little Dragon would certainly have better resources. Carolly

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 10:53 PM

bloodsong has some free hooves for Michael at 3D Menagerie.

Traveler's Monster Parts package is now sold at RunTime DNA.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.