Tue, Oct 8, 9:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: Help a newbie render transparency maps

ajvelez ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 9:57 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

I am having a terrible time. I want to export my animation but the transparency maps on Micheal's eyes, eyebrows and hair just show up like a bunch of dots. I have tried rendering before I export but it didn't work.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2003 at 10:15 PM

You probably just need to change your Animation Make Movie Quality settings to Current Render Settings. You would probably want to check the Antialias box, too.

ajvelez ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 11:53 PM

Yup! Thanks a lot! My stuff looks way better now! Oh, well, not bad for the first try. I think you will really like this stuff so when I'm done with the video I will post a link here. The name of the song/video is "Unchanged". Thanks again!

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 11:09 AM

Happy to help. I'm glad it was a simple fix.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.