Sun, Sep 22, 12:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I highly recommend...

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 8:39 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:49 AM

file_132591.bmp

I highly recommend this book for anyone else using Bryce 4, the information this book holds is fantastic and the tutorials are great, plus the CD it comes with holds tons of files and materials. For Intermediate to Advanced users I recommend this book. Thank you

Spanfarkle ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 1:10 PM

What is the name of the book? Your link is broken.

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 4:02 PM

link is fine on my end maybe its broken at renderosity or your end, any way its Bryce 4, F/X and design by R. Shamma Mortier, from Corioles, Creative Professional Press

Spanfarkle ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 6:37 PM

Thanks

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 6:51 PM

I have that book, He also has a Poser book from Corioles, Creative Professional Press. they carry other Graphic application books also. I'm anxious For Real World Bryce 4 by Susan Kitchens to come out. Our Very own "Clay" participated in writing it. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 7:03 PM

I'm looking forward to her book also, but there have been delays on it, but I have it on order at a book store, I think they said iits to be out in october now. Nice to hear that Clay is in on that book as well

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 11:20 PM

Hmmm... I saw Real World b4 listed on a couple of online bookstores, I thought it was out. I'm waiting to see it on the shelve too, I learned Bryce from her Real World Bryce 2 book. It's one of those you'll pry it from my cold dead fingers reference works... Thanks Sinv-jica... I'll check it out, you can't have too many Bryce books.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

foe ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 6:34 PM

so where can i find this book easily without searching all over the place ??? how much ? give me a review of it any body? you know... is it easy to understand good info and worth buyin? hey take it easy and bryce to ya !!! FOE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.