Sat, Sep 21, 3:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: New update ... links-section

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 12:18 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:26 AM

Just wanted to inform you that I've made another update (a very small one ... only 5 new poses-sets). As always look at the news-section to search for the new sets ... I also opened the (also very small) link-section Have fun with the new poses ... Schlabber http://schlabber.bizland.com BTW: for all of you who wants the x-poses (you know what I mean) please mail me again - I lost some mails ... sorry

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 3:53 PM
Site Admin

You're back! this is good news :) I want the x-poses too ;)

ZETT1 ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 12:57 AM

Your poses are excelent !!! And yes, I want your x-poses too :)

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 8:15 AM

Kalypso in fact I'm not back - simply had some time ... still searching - writing applies at the weekend ... and ZETT please mail me - I couldn't keep all e-mail-addresses in mind - thx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.