Mon, Oct 21, 11:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Black Rose Cemetary

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 29 August 2000 at 11:19 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:45 PM

file_132628.jpg

ok, fellow Poser addicts.....it's time to rip the WolfBoy's prop to pieces......i'd appreciate a little criticism on the prop i just posted to the Poser Ready Props section (more readily seen in the What's New dept.)......i've just now begun to apply myself to prop building, and the opinions of those here at Renderosity are the ones i trust the most....so lemme have it, both barrels........i can take it.......well, at least until i crawl under the desk and start bawling...... ;)

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 3:51 AM

I dunno, looks pretty good to me Wolf. I've got a couple of scenes in mind where props like this would come in handy Paul

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:24 AM

thanks, Paul....i've got two more headstones, and i'll be working on a broken-down looking iron fence and dead trees.........i have a site in the works, but it's at Geocities, and their pitiful little 14 MB storage limit is a bit of a hindrance to a website of the magnitude that mine will eventually reach......Xoom is a joke because even though the storage space is unlimited, every other day they have some problem or another, and half the time the graphics won't load, the servers drag, and downloading......i won't even go there.....i've looked into FSN, Homestead, Angelfire, WebJump, and a few others, and found one reason or another to avoid setting up camp there.......i'm rambling, aren't i????? ack......i'll stop here.....hehe...

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:46 AM

Have you tried bizland.com? They look to be fairly good Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.