Sat, Sep 21, 12:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Comments on upcomming Claw Hall wanted (Tester for MAC also needed).

Tintifax ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 6:18 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

file_92354.jpg

Claw Hall is slowly but steady gettin' ready to be packaged and released. There are still some adjustments to be made. The basic pack will consist of 4 components, which can be combined in several ways to make a great hall. All elements will have several morphs to change the elements (e.g. remove the green banners for a more plain dungeon look). The elements will be figures, so alternative texture packs can be easily applied via MAT files. A tutorial in HTML format will give additional help in using this set. Some preset scenes and an alternative texture set will also be available. The target price for this pack will be around $6 to $7. With this pack the TFX Hall System will be started. Several expansion sets are planned that use the same grid, so this hall will be expandable with additional elements, texture sets and interior props. As I do not have a MAC, I would need one or two beta tester for MAC and Poser4/5. Any experienced/interested volunteers? Any comments and suggestions are highly welcome from this community. Thanks in advance - Walter

DaveF ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 7:02 AM

I've done some beta testing before for various artists here at Renderosity, and I'd be happy to give this a thorough going-over. It looks great! I have a PowerMac G4 running OS 10.2.8 and Mac Classic and currently have both Poser 4 and Poser 5 running on it. IM or email me if you're interested.

Regards,

Dave Frohmader (Nagus)

DAZ Studio for Beginners Tutorials

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.