Fri, Sep 20, 6:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Wanna play guess the decade?.........

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:50 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:25 AM

file_92562.jpg

Don't think too many of you have seen my long haired days....needless to say, I prefer it short. Should be easy to figure out what decade this was.... Special smootchies to anyone who can guess my age in this...

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:52 PM

Cripes and I only look like 20lbs heavier in this.....ick!

--- michelleamarante.com

enax ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:56 PM

22 but I can't believe that this girl is you :)

3DGuy ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 6:11 PM

I'm guessing somewhere late eighties..

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Nilla ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 6:17 PM

I am going to say 1985 and you were 18!?

Misha883 ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:29 PM

One NEVER should answer questions like this!

Tommy3D ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:41 PM

1980's and 22 years old:) Please don't hit me!!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 8:00 PM

LOL! Guess that 80's Big Hair look gave it away..... hehehe... nothing like a bottle of Aqua Net to hold that frizzy 'do up high... It was 1987, and I was 19...... not quite 20, had just gotten, my first apartment with the boyfriend (will be 20 years together this February), my first kitty (PJ), and my first real job, at the dental office, where I would spend the next 16 years of my life. Can't believe how much things have changed..... just glad my hair doesn't look like THAT anymore!

--- michelleamarante.com

Nilla ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 1:58 PM

Don't miss the eighties either so I was two years off on the year and a year off on the age! Used to be a bartender, so I am not bad at guessing ages. Guess maybe I should dig out some old photos of me!? LOL!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 9:43 PM

I thought it was taken last Year....because You always look so Young. Hugz :]

Nilla ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:22 PM

Tedz are you sucking up? LOL! I sure do hope that it wasn't last year, that "do" is soooooo eighties! ;)

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:55 PM

Though She is known as Auntie 'Chelle....I always think of Her as a Young Niece....and ...yep....I'm sucking up. How am I doin'?

firestorm ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 3:46 PM

doh, got here too late. i would have guessed '80s because of the hair but would not have guessed the age..misha said it well tho'..lol tedz sucking up...i'd watch those teeth mate they could be lethal.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.