Thu, Sep 19, 9:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:18 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Didn't know where to post this - posing

BlueBeard ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 8:32 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:11 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=25252

I don't know if you know me, but I have been involved in Renderosity the last couple of years. BlueBeard is my name, and lace is pretty much my game. However, I have also built up my name in posing. When I first started posing, I looked at other pose packages to find out what they do, i.e. to set down some guidelines for myself to work by. And I have started working with others on various projects, trying to establish some guidelines for merchants, and to help others in troubleshooting their products. One of these was Stacey_73. She had a simple problem, and I was able to guide her to solving the problem. Well, we became friends and often share our product, dream up ideas, (we have a few that we are currently discussing), etc. However, her latest pose set she gave me, and after looking at it, I immediately deleted it from my system! The problem is that it is tooooooo good. I am currently work on several sets and I am afraid that it might influence my own work, and I might unknowingly copy some aspects of it. Maybe later, after my current work is done, I can reinstall it?! If you need good pose files that bring not just technical expertise, but emotion into a scene, I would wholeheartedly recommend hers!

Stacey_73 ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:50 AM

ROFL! Well now.. if thats not a compliment, I dont know what is! While bummed I wont be seeing any saucyniess resulting from Synergy coming from your direction, I must say I cant really complain about the reason why! grinning moooooosh! -stace-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.