Fri, Oct 4, 5:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Good windows XP Explorer tip...

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 10:49 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 4:06 AM

Something that's made my life a little easier, is when you come across a thead with really good infor you want to remember, email the page from explorer to yourself.. it will send you the html file! I usually change the subject to reflect the info I want from the posts. Once you go into outlook, create a new folder under your inbox for "poser tips" Move your email that you sent yourself to that new folder, and when you want your tips, they are all in one place!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:52 AM

Sounds like a good idea!

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:55 PM

you can also under File- save as save it right to your desktop :) I do this all the time with tutorials

Swade ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 9:33 PM

Also save as *.mht file rather than *.html file.... this will save the page as one file rather than several files as the html will do.

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.