Sun, Sep 22, 1:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Just an idea......

maga ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 2:40 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 6:37 AM

Today i posted a msg in Coomunity ideas, but maybe yhis is the best place.... "Hi, friends! An idea I got, and a project I'm making together with Pinhead. The idea is to co-operate with other members in creating pics. I think that everyone has a project he's not satisfied with, or just doesn't know how to finish.....at this point, we could exchange files, and maybe another person can add a great touch to something that seemed worthless to us. We could post a rough rendering just to give the idea, and if someone's interested, we could send him/her the file. One problem to solve is how to send files, but someone of you may know....: ))))" I'd like to know your opinion

Quikp51 ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 3:21 PM

It's always a cool idea whenever anyone mentions this , but without all of us having high speed connections the idea fizzles. As most if not all of my Bryce scene files exceed 100+megs and upto about 500+ megs. Downloading that amount takes all night on dial-up and 50% longer on uploading. Alot of people don't do such large scenes so that may still be viable. I'm down if the scene is no larger than like 75megs.

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 9:14 PM

Iv'e seen it done numerouds time, but I agree with Quik about the connection rates and such, for many people, that's the only playing factor in actually doing it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.