Sun, Oct 6, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Renderosity Magazine Cover Contest"The Adventure Begins"

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2004 at 9:22 PM ยท edited Thu, 11 July 2024 at 9:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=284

Come join us one and all we would love to see what you can come up with. There are some great prizes. Follow the attached link to the Contest page. Good luck to all. SndCastie Renderosity Magazine

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 6:40 AM

This is only for the online magazine... and NOT for a print version? (I'm wondering at the RGB rather than CMYK palette and the rather small pixel size.) Carolly

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 8:24 AM

Yes it is for the oneline magazine. Being it is not in print format the RGB and pixel size isn't a problem. When you have to print out a picture it requires the CMYK and larger size to bring out the colors better and some printers require those formats. But when you post online it is totally different. Good questions though. :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 8:48 AM

They're no longer printing the magazine, hauksdottir.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 2:02 AM

OK. :sigh: I'm far too familiar with the horrors of CMYK printing and trying to get pretty images in a miserable excuse for a palette. But then, I also worked with CGA and EGA so should probably count myself fortunate that I have had the opportunity to be spoiled by the richness of a computer screen. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.