Sat, Sep 21, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Fitting older clothes to V3/M3

Gromit ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 6:27 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 9:11 PM

Is there a way to make clothes designed for earlier versions of Victoria or Michael fit V3 or M3? Also, do I understand correctly that the "V3 to V2" option is the Victoria 3 head with the V2 body? Gromit

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 6:37 AM

"Is there a way to make clothes designed for earlier versions of Victoria or Michael fit V3 or M3?" Yes. Use "The Tailor" at DAZ, and the tutorials in their tutorial section. "Also, do I understand correctly that the "V3 to V2" option is the Victoria 3 head with the V2 body?" Yes. That's another option for using your old clothes on new figures. V1 and V2 clothing will fit this figure. (And M1 and M2 clothing will fit the "M3 to M2" figure that comes with M3.)

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 6:40 AM

Yes... there is. It involves Tailor, a product available from DAZ3D. There are two good tutorials in the Arcana section over at DAZ. Just search Arcana for Tailor. It's not fool proof, and it's a bit time consuming... but it's worth it if there's a certain outfit you just HAVE to use. For instance, I've converted many of BVH's fantasy outfits for V2 to V3.

Gromit ( ) posted Wed, 21 January 2004 at 10:46 AM

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. Gromit

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.