Tue, Oct 8, 3:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Get your act together

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 9:27 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 3:17 PM

What's up with no dl links? This is an online store correct?

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 10:08 AM

Hi! You received an ebot with a subject line of RENDEROSITY FIRST TIME BUYER asking you to send either your 3 digit security code or toll free phone number from the back of your credit card along with your username to store@renderosity.com. We manually verify this information for first time buyers, all future purchases will be available for immediate download. You can also find this info on first time purchases on the Marketplace Customer Support Forum FAQ (see below) "First time buyers (Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal) 1) Credit or Debit card. As part of our verification process we ask that you send us the toll free or security number off the back of your credit card along with your Renderosity member name. When we have this information, we'll be happy to activate your purchase. All future Credit and Debit card purchases will be available for immediate downloading. This information should be sent to the Store E-Mail." When we receive your information at the store email address and verify, we will be glad to activate your downloads. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Admin

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 12:28 PM

I am not a first time buyer! Get your act together!

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 12:45 PM

Under account name TheCimmerian you are a first time buyer. Order #179623 is your first order. Do you have another account? If so, why? Stacey

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 12:52 PM

Email was sent....why aren't the links active?

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 1:16 PM

I don't have an email from you to the store@renderosity.com address. Is this where you sent it? Stacey Renderosity Admin

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 6:18 PM

the btsculptor Texture Tutorial link did not work - what a nightmare this has become. I have never had these problems with DAZ.

Ethesis ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 10:41 AM

Just as an aside, I've never had any problems buying things here.

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 6:18 PM

TheCimmerian, What happens when you select the link? Any errors? I have reset your downloads. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Ethesis, Thanks for the comment. Glad to hear your experience has been good. We want this for all customers. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Ethesis ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 8:39 PM

Clint, I've only been buying things for a year or so, but it has gone without a hitch. I suspect you wouldn't still be in business if that wasn't the normal experience.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.