Tue, Oct 22, 1:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Attn: Gabe Need help to upload Armitage

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:58 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:52 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Well, as some of you may already know I've completed Armitage (thanks Jack for the glasses) and now have to see about uploading her. Unfortunately, Props Guild is down and a couple of the files she uses are found there. I have been able to locate Gerry's boots at the 3DCC plus he allows redistribution (with proper credit of course) and John West's DaisyDuke shorts can be found at Tygerlander's. The only item I can't find anywhere else is Gabe's jacket. So Gabe if you're reading this because I can't find your address either could you please let me know if I am allowed to include the .obj in the Armitage file (credit of course will be given) or if it anywhere else I could tell people to find it. I did see it included in another file at the 3DCC but wanted to make sure :) Thanks!

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 4:05 AM

She looks great!

Viomar ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 7:18 PM

Wow! Kalypso, She's Adorable!! Hope, you can reach Gabe! Marc

milamber42 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 9:51 PM

Where is Tygerlander's site?

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 12:59 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

http://members.fortunecity.com/tygerlander/departments.htm You'll find some of John West's clothes under Hosted Files, Conforming Clothes by Ghastley Software. He's got more on his site as well http://209.92.41.204/Poser/index.html If anyone has any readme files from Gabe's clothing, the unbuttonable shirt, jacket, women's trench, anything and can find his address please let me know! Someone at 3DCC has a file including the .obj and not a mention so if worse comes to worse, I'll just include it as well (crediting Gabe of course and hope for the best) I mean that file has been at the PropsGuild for over a year now, I'm sure almost all regular users must have it.

milamber42 ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 6:53 AM

Thanks!

Viomar ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:25 PM

Well, i looked through all my archives. And the only info in the read-me files is the name -Gabe! ;-( I have also checked all my 'Archived Bookmarks'! Found 20 dead links, but, no mention of Gabe!! Maybe someone here knows him personally & could pass your request along... Good Luck! Marc

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.