Tue, Oct 22, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: poser4 muscle texture

kubihibi ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 5:59 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:36 AM

Did anyone ever create a muscle texture (no skin) for the poser4 male and or female models?

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 6:14 PM

i think i saw one, actually.........peruse the Textures section......it's probabl buried pretty deep by now, but it's there.....

jmwiit ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 7:49 PM

I, too, have been looking for these bump maps. I've been keeping my eyes open, but haven't seen anything yet. Just to check, I did follow the Textures section of the Poser FreeStuff. I searched for "muscle" but that turned up nothing. Then I started at the last page of textures and worked my way forward. Got as far as late December, 1999 when the browser crashed. But still hadn't found anything. I'll keep looking, but if anyone else comes up with something, let us know!! Thanks, - Jim

jmwiit ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:22 PM

Just to be complete, I checked the rest of the textures. No muscle bump maps. Any more ideas for Kubihibi and me? - Jim

kubihibi ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:32 PM

I found one for the female p4 model , its called "kim visible texture" I still need one fore the male model tho...

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:39 PM

Where did you find it?

kubihibi ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:41 PM

here . Search the poser free stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.