Tue, Oct 22, 8:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Garden Structure Kit - Available Now!!!!!

pdblake ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 2:42 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:45 AM

Attached Link: P.D.Blake's Poser Store

file_133120.jpg

Garden Structures Kit 1 is now available at P.D.Blake's Poser Store. It include all the poser ready props, textures, bump maps and transparency maps needed to great both a Greenhouse and a stylish looking SummerHouse. Two PZ3s are also included of the ready built versions shown in the image (exluding plants, posette and ground textures). Plants were downloaded from 3Dcafe and there are lots more there too.

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:41 PM

PD - Thats fantastic. Great idea! Your stuff is great and you just keep pumping it out! Keep it up. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 4:00 AM

Excellent work PD, another excellent "kit" for us to play with Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.