Sat, Oct 5, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: Cartoon /w line bug, please help

Riddokun ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 6:01 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 7:31 AM

file_97162.jpg

a small picture worths more than words... it often/always happen with some kind of props or figures (those especially made of primitives, or in some modelling softwares), when i turn the cartoon with line mode (need for anime doll renders) i have also bugs related to prop 3d modellign but it is not same bug in the meaning of the word.. but THIS: whenever i change slightly the camera angle it can dissapear, be less visible or fully waste the picture...

biggert ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 6:39 PM

interesting....ive used cartoon w/line but so far nothing like this has hapened....ill experiment and see if this happens on my machine....

DarkSkills ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 9:55 AM

I'm curious about this one also. It happens to me alot as well whenever I import an external object into Poser Pro and switch to cartoon w/line mode. It's very annoying to say the least.

Stay Focused.

Riddokun ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 11:23 AM

it seems that it happens with simple geometry props or items.. i mean if the item was modeled otu of props or as a simple mesh with some 3d softwares with poor compatibility export features maybe. i saw a couch once, not made with primitive props, but with nasty lines that appeared on a clean surface. will post a picture of it.. it is "different" from THIs bug but sure cartoon with line behaves in a very specific way that seems to be very strict about 3d modelling :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.