Thu, Sep 19, 11:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Here's an interesting new product from DAZ3D

farang ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 5:34 PM · edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 5:00 PM

This appears to be a plug-in enabling fluid dynamics! http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1539

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 5:47 PM

Yes, it's by the same folk who brought us the free Drops plugin. I'm waiting for a few reviews, myself, before I decide to buy.

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 8:55 PM

it does look interesting. waiting too for more info.

ronstuff ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 9:23 AM

I use it, ITS GREAT if you like to tinker and if you have a fancy for making your own quickie props or in making movies with animated water, flames, smoke, explosions and a lot more. It is kinda technical, though, so I can't say that it is for those who just want to see Vickys breasts blow up like baloons (but it could do that if you wanted to ;-) It's also the cheapest piece of modeling software I have ever seen that can do what it does.

Mec4D ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 12:51 PM

I purchased it yesterday but not used yet, from what I read in the info it looks amazing, it set poser direct in another light.. love to see that people think about to make plugin as this for Poser.. the price is ok I agree with ronstuff..

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.