Mon, Oct 7, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 9:36 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Update on me gun

Ric_535 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 1:45 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 3:41 PM

file_97928.jpg

Wire and Render - nothing special - hopefully i'll win the prize for smallest gun of the competition ;)

Ric_535 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 1:46 PM

file_97929.jpg

AND...

BazC ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 3:01 PM

Looking very cool!

Moebius87 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 6:15 PM

Looks great! A few more bits and pieces (like the trigger) to model and it looks like you're done. There's only a tiny bit of bad news for you... there are no prizes in this challenge. :oP Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Ric_535 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2004 at 6:24 PM

what no prizes!! i withdraw my entry immediately!!! :) Yes only a few more pieces to model - problem is, is that i'm quite slow at modeling at the moment - i'm still learning - this is probably about the 5th model i have ever made in 3d (apart from a few tutorials)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.