Sat, Sep 21, 3:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: plus i can not...

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 10:28 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 3:50 PM

plus i can not seem to get my head around the manual with regards to saving a shader to my HD am i missing somthing my site when it is done will be "The shady side of carrara" epsilon-graphix "let there be light"

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 12:31 PM

On the PC you do this: Create a new folder Bring up the Shader Browser and add the new folder. Save your new shaders to this folder that is now in the browser. That help? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 1:21 PM

well i workd it out preety niffty just drag and drop icon from the bottom try to the broser window epsilon ;0~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.