Mon, Oct 21, 8:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 7:10 pm)

Subject: Daz Pose builder

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 10:29 AM ยท edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hello all, I need a little help. I have tweaked my own character out of the Freak and some of his morphs. Now I want to save this character as his own piece, but without all the extra morph targets injected in him that are not used (I injected all head and body morphs while making him). I read the help on the DAZ Injection Pose Builder, but I am confused with it. It wants me to remove all the morphs with the !PB Prep command. This ruins my character and makes him the default Freak once more. What am I missing? Do I even need this daz injection pose builder to do what I want to do? Help. :) Thanks, --Eryk

neilp ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 11:10 AM

Try this (If you're running Poser 5)... Load your character. Right click on the morph you want to remove and select delete. There is no multi select so you'll have to do this one by one. When you're finished... re-save your character. That's it.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 1:24 PM

The IPB prep doesn't remove the dial values, it merely removes the morph data (and so speeds processing). If you do an inject all again after using IPB Prep your character should pop back.

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 1:39 PM

I will have to give that a try Neilp, thank you. RHaseltine, how does one save the morphs themselves, in case they want to put them up in the freebie section? Is this a feature of the injection pose builder? Thanks for your help.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 2:04 PM

Do you mean new morphs, made with magnets? In which case you need to create a new injection morph and a set of deltas (the actual data that gets injected). Or do you mean a set of dial values, as you Freak character? In which case the INJ/REM poses made by Injection pose Builder are just what you want.

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 2:07 PM

Just dial values. I have not learned how to do magnets yet.

Kelderek ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 2:19 PM

Injection Pose Builder will save the dial values in the pose file it creates. It will also save commands to inject the necessary morphs, so that they are loaded when that pose file is used. Morphs you didn't use will not be included, that is the cool thing about it. ANd don't worry about Mr Freak reverting back to normal when you apply the Prep command, that is the way it's supposed to be. When you run your character through Injection Pose Builder, it will work anyway, the dial values are still there.

Calseeor ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2004 at 2:22 PM

ahhh..ok. so it is working as it should. Thanks very much Kelderek.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.