Tue, Oct 22, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Frustrated enough to pay......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:24 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

i'm almost ready to pay someone for a model of a circular saw blade......i've scraped, searched, and scrounged to no avail......so i guess i'm taking bids or something to that effect.....

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:53 PM

Your request is on its way to be done here is my e-mail adress if you want me to send it to ya: fersa@data.net.mx Regards Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:23 PM

e-mail has been sent.....hehe......thanks for the quick response and taking on the job.....

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 3:27 PM

Hey - you both - I've searched a long time for that too, my father is owner of a company which makes circular-saw-machines - so Virus - if you please schlabber2001@gmx.de thank you

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:06 PM

I already sent by mail the requested file :) I hope it will be usefull for you. If you want me to change it please let me know it. Best Regards Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.