Sun, Oct 6, 8:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: please help me make a mat !

superman32965 ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 12:24 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 7:55 AM

can anyone tell me of a way to make .mats or a program that will, i'd like to make a street texture in bryce and can't seem to figure it out. thanks for taking the time to read this, the people on this site have help in my goal to become a 3-d artist more than i can ever say. any way asphalt i have , but the yellow lines don't come out right. ones again thank you.

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 1:16 PM

you might just want to make separate entities for the yellow lies... like making yellow rectangles, and dumping them inside the asphalt all but 0.1 above. that might do it. drac

Melansian_Mentat ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 1:24 PM

Mmm.... maybe, but does the street curve at all? If it does, there could be probs...

gammaRascal ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 4:45 PM

try doing one mat for a straight line and another for a 90degree turn.. flipped whatever way for whatever direction you need... shrug

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 5:35 PM

that wouldn't be a problem though... if you want to do it in bryce, and make it curve at a degree, just make a cylinder and have the other rectangle go off at an angle. drac

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.