Tue, Oct 8, 3:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: P5 in INJ hell!

Ranai ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:05 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:46 AM

I need some assistance. I am at my wits end here. Just today I found out how to add my P4 content to P5. I have even attempted to re-load the product into P5 directly. I am having freezing issues whenever I try to INJ a morph into Steph 3. I can add the mat, etc, but once I click on the INJ piece, my Poser times out. I am doing this in the Figure Room. I know that it can't be a RAM issue as I am running 1 GB of RAM. Any ideas as to what is freezing me up?

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:38 PM

The Figure and Geometry and INJ morphs should all reside within the main P5 Runtime in order to work correctly.

Ranai ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:43 PM

Is this just for the main figures themselves? Such as V3, SP, etc?

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:49 PM

The figures, all the textures, mats, and INJ poses must be installed in the P5 Runtime folder. If any part of it is in an external Runtime, the INJ poses will not work. I use the P5 Runtime only for the INJ-morph-based DAZ figures V3, M3, SP - make external ones for all else.

Connatic ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 9:59 PM

Did you get it working?

wdupre ( ) posted Sun, 22 February 2004 at 10:12 PM

actually the key folder is the !DAZ folder which can be found in the Runtime/libraries folder. if you copy that to the same place in the P5 runtime your injections should work fine.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 1:44 AM

I have seperate runtimes for M3, V3 and StephPetite and keep only a copy of the !DAZ folder in the default P5 runtime - works fine, no need to put the complete shebang into one runtime.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

wipe ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 12:01 PM

Does that mean,that to use the Daz3d injection morphs in PPP and P5, I have to have a copy of the !DAZ folder in each runtime?!

wdupre ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2004 at 12:17 PM

not absolutely necessary but they load a lot faster in P5 if you do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.