Sat, Sep 21, 4:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Skin Tone Chart and Texture tut questions

DanielChicago ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:38 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:22 PM

Hello, I have two questions: First, does anyone have the Skin Tone Color Chart by Akisiel that's listed in the tutorials? It doesn't appear to be a valid link anymore, so I was wondering if anyone has it, and can you email me a copy of it? Second, I have been looking for a texture mapping tutorial that caters to those of us who are...um..how shall I put this?...really dumb when it comes to making custom textures. I'm not an "artist" by any means, so I need something that will hold my hand and go slowly while covering more than just the basics if that makes sense. Can anyone assist? Thanks a lot, Daniel daniel@danielchicago.com

DanielChicago ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 12:41 PM

Almost forgot: Speaking of tuts, does anyone have a tutorial on creating morph targets using Strata 3D? Again, please remember I'm even more inept at modeling than at making textures. At least I know how to use Photoshop. Thanks, Daniel daniel@danielchicago.com

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2000 at 2:02 AM

I did not think Strara 3D handled OBJ format.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.