Sun, Sep 22, 1:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: My Images remain Mine

twoblade ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 12:43 AM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 9:45 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

This is to all of Edgenet and those involved in this.....mess. All images posted under the member name Twoblade remain my property, and any attempt to sell or distribute them, or use them in any business dealings in which I am not consulted, will result in a civil action suit. Per Renderosity Wording "Rights to images remain with the artist." I refuse to remove all my images, in case this is just a mistake. However, my information and all things I have contibuted are stil mine. I do not authorize any sale of distribution of my information or products to any business related processes. I will retain the right to remove any images or products at any time, and reserve the right to request that all information be removed from the database, at my request. Should it be necessary to contact me in regards to this, Email me from the info on record. Twoblade.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.