Tue, Oct 22, 4:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Notice of removal of Free Stuff/Gallery images

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:33 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 7:11 AM

I have removed Knight 2000, Fairy Hunter and the Pickup Truck from free stuff, as well as my images from the gallery. Please ensure that the next back up over-writes the existing back up so that they are not archived in any backup backup. Copyright on all images, props and figures remain with me and these works may not be sold under any circumstances whatsoever. Under no circumstances is my e-mail address, or any details concerning me that are collated in the membership database to be disseminated, sold, or otherwise distributed without my express written permission. I reserve the right to terminate my membership of this site at any time and will insist that any and all details retained by Edgenet be deleted from all electronic and physical media at that time

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.