Tue, Oct 22, 12:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Looking for new eyes opinions requested.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 6:08 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:55 AM

Hello, I am looking to get a new set of eyes for my poser peeps. My choices are Aweful Eyes 1.7 and Eyez WOS from DNA. I cant make up my mind and only want to invest time and money in one set.Which in your opinion is better and why ? Thank you for your opinions.

DarkElegance ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 8:03 PM

eyezWOS are great with great variations the dark eyez are great plus there is options to change everything from vien color to reflections to pupil shape.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission Closed till 2025

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 04 March 2004 at 8:43 PM

Both Aueful and EyeZ have their stron points. I prefer EyeZ usually. They have great textures and lots of options. If you're using mostly V3/M3 though, just stick to a good texture package for their eyes (like Mirior). They're already high res.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.