Mon, Oct 21, 5:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Asian texture for V3

Farside ( ) posted Fri, 05 March 2004 at 11:33 PM ยท edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 5:51 PM

Hi, I'm in the market for a good photorealistic texture of a young asian woman for V3. I was wondering if anyone would care to suggest any nice character sets either free or pay that they've seen or used. Any help would be appreciated.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 1:32 AM

Morris' "Miss April" or "V3 April" is quite nice, well worth the investments. Dalinise's "Flowers of the Orient" looks outstanding but I don't own that one yet so I can't vouch for the performance...but hey, it's a Dalinise product so you can't go wrong. 3Dream has a very affordable "Yara" character with nice detail.

Aishai ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 3:02 AM

My fav is "Kaede" by Momcat :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 9:15 AM

There is also the Morgana and Midori pack by StefyZZ. I have that one and Miss April; I can attest that they are both very, very good.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 1:32 PM

Don't pass up BellaRaneV3 from orion1167 if you want ultra-photorealistic texture for an Asian character.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 3:42 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=26194

I'm with Strixowl. BellaRane looks amazing. She's got "smart pose" technology - extra textures so that joints look natural whether bent or straight. And she's on sale.

Farside ( ) posted Sat, 06 March 2004 at 3:58 PM

Thanks for everyones help, there are some really beautiful texture sets that you all have suggested that will more than fit the bill. Now I just have to decide which of these fantastic sets to buy... anyone got a coin for me to flip? :)

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2004 at 9:24 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=22888

its heads.... also take a look at Maskedit...

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

beonalert ( ) posted Tue, 09 March 2004 at 7:29 PM

Yeah, BellaRane looks good but that 700Mghz requirement is a killer for me as I am only 600Mghz. Maybe it's time to upgrade?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.