Fri, Sep 20, 10:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Marker Pen doesn't mark

johnkramar ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 9:24 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Hi, I'm trying to get back into Bryce 5 (on a mac w/OS 10.3) taking the Electic Academy's introductory course and in the run-thru of Bryce capabilities came to the marking pen and found that the even though I can activate the pen it doesn't mark (maybe it sat unused for so long that it dried out.) Any suggestions? Cheers, John Kramar

eelie ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 2:49 PM

I've never had a problem with mine not working, but I do know that the number keys (1-8 I think) change the size of the pen. Maybe try a number with the pen and see if that will effect it? Other than that, I dunno.

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 6:30 PM

Eelie, I believe the number keys only control the size of the spray can tool, 1-5 for round brush sizes and 6-0 for square brushes. In order to control the size and color of the marking pen, after selecting the marking pen, right mouse click anywhere on screen and hold, at the top of the screen you'll see the colors and a slide bar to control the size. But I really don't think this is his problem, I'm on a Windows platform so I really can't help in that regard.

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 10:47 PM

Wow, I never knew about changing the size and colors of the marking pen! Very cool.

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 10:47 PM

Wow, I never knew about changing the size and colors of the marking pen! Very cool.

dan whiteside ( ) posted Tue, 09 March 2004 at 7:27 AM

For what it's worth, the Marker works for me under 10.2.6. Best; Dan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.