Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Prince or King?

Totoro3D ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 8:29 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:59 AM

Hello, I have been looking around the marketplace at renderosity and the stuff over at poserworld, and, I hardly cannot believe it, but there seem to be NO kings or princes, neither characters or clothes sets whatsoever, with one exception of one little (and very cute looking) prince for Ichiro, but this is not really what is helpfull for me. I mean, this can't be... the MUST be princes or kings somewhere... please tell me where :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 8:50 PM

Prince Rogers Nelson or Rodney King? Sorry, I couldn't resist it. I believe there is a King Arthur set for sale here. Dunno about owt else, though.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 9:03 PM

Daz has some free royal accessories for michael 3, a couple of crowns and arm things.

winter200 ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 9:31 PM

What character are you using? The Casual Knight outfit for Mike 1 at PoserWorld looks more like a prince to me. PoserWorld also has a fantastic pack of textures for the Mike 1 & Vicky 1 Adventurers outfit that is sold in the PlatinumClub at Daz. Very royal prince looking textures.

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2004 at 10:51 PM

Have you looked at RuntimeDNA, where they have lots of fantasy stuff ?

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 09 March 2004 at 3:54 AM

Jon Malis made a very nice King Arthur and a Page years ago, but I don't think his site is up anymore. He brokers at DAZ, though, so you may be able to contact him. PhilC has a set of Elizabethans including a couple of noblemen. Sir Walter Raleigh with different textures could look royal enough (he thought so in real life?). Renapd might have made a King. She has the Accolade Queen... but I'm not recalling an Arthurian male. Somebody made textures for pdxjim's Imagination Gown (where is Little Dragon? I think the site is RealityPoison's.) which are somewhat princely. Dacort has a hooded cloak with ermine which looks royal. Search Free Stuff under individual items such as "crown" and "sceptre" to get the trimmings. Carolly

jorgeluso ( ) posted Tue, 09 March 2004 at 5:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.3Dream.org

3Dream has one character called King. The link is 3Dream's web page.

jorgeluso

nomuse ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 12:37 AM

And here I was thinking Don King, and the Artist Formerly Known as Prince who is, once again, known as Prince.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.