Fri, Sep 20, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:16 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WIP - Window

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 8:11 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=26979

file_101824.jpg

Just started on the first expansion pack for TFX ClawHall Base Pack, which is already available for a week now. This will be a pack, that includes windows, doors and dome-like structures to expand the hall. This pack reuses some of the old textures and add some new ones. I started working on the window (already UV mapped) and wanted some feedback, if you like the architecture and what could be improved (maybe glass windows,...). I wanted to keep the look of the Base Pack with this extension. Thanks for looking and commenting - Walter

Bernado ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 3:52 PM

It's very little that we can see here. However, the structure of that window looks good and after having your Dragon Hall and Claw Hall base packs, I know the final product will be top work. Having glass windows would be nice, although I don't mind if they don't. I have already an image on mind with those windows without glass. I think it would be a good add-on to have some ruins and litter to do images with a ruined hall, and even broken doors and smashed windows. If not on this pack, perhaps in another dedicated all of it to a ruined hall. Looking forward to see this add-on on the marketplace. Keep the good job! Yours in awe, Salvador BernadSala

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.