Thu, Sep 19, 7:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:12 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: does anyone know what the new sites URL is or will be?

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 5:06 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 6:03 PM

hi all, i am sadened by what is going on in renderosity right now, everyone is leaving for one reason or anouther and is saying that renderosity is dieing. they are also saying that the people make renderosty what it is. so basicly we are killing it our selfs. no one else. so please dont feal like its dieing and there is nothing we can do about it. i plan on staying here as long as there is a page for me to look at. but that doesnt mean that i dont want to goto the new page. which brings me to my question... WHAT IS THE URL? i havnt seen it anywhere. please help.. thanks, to all those leaving, good buy.. may you always remember the good and never have bad times to forget. (if there is no wind, row) (i am working on some new webpage ideas and am going ot purchase the url and space. if anyone has ideas for a site but not the money, please send me) for all those staying, i will look forward to seeing your new work and getting reviews.. thanks again all -Phill Heckinger (phillycheese81)

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 3:31 PM

thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.