Sun, Sep 22, 1:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Fluorescent light tube?

rds ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 4:34 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:29 AM

Interesting question from a user how do we make a Fluorescent light tube? Many Architects use Fluorescent light tube fixtures in their presentations however I do not see a way to make them. Any ideas? I tried using the glow function however it does not seem to realistic in effect. Please let me know if you have an idea. Thanks in advance. `Shoop

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 4:51 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12368&Form.ShowMessage=1699334

A link on the subject was just a few threads down.

ïÏøçö

rds ( ) posted Fri, 12 March 2004 at 6:39 PM

Looks like Nic already ask the question my apologies I didn't see that. Take care.

nick1 ( ) posted Sat, 13 March 2004 at 11:22 PM

I treid the brief discussion on page 266 of the manual. EitherI am doing something wrong or it is not working the way I want it to work. As you know, what I wanted was not how to make the tubes glow, but how to cast lighting on the stainless steel letters for a night time view, seeing the reflection of the tube lighting as a shadow on the background wall. I will try it again. Anyone got a step by step tut( for my lack of time) would be highly appreciated. TIA, Nick

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.